We all hear we’re supposed to work out and eat healthy, but why? You might be surprised how much these two healthy habits actually do for you.
We hear it all the time- eat a healthy diet and exercise three to five times a week; but only 1 in 3 children are physically active every day. Urgent care doctors recommend this advice frequently, but many people don’t appreciate just how crucial it is. So what do diet and exercise do for you? A lot more than you’d think. Here are the top ten positive effects:
1. Weight loss. Let’s just get this one out of the way from the start. Yes, it’s true. The very best way to reliably and safely lose weight is to exercise regularly and eat a healthy, balanced diet. In fact, burning off more carbs each day than you take in from food is the only proven way to lose weight. Check out the latest protetox real reviews.
2. A healthier heart. Lots of factors affect your risk for heart disease, but exercise and diet are among the biggest. Even individuals who already suffer from heart disease can reduce their risk through good diet and exercise.
3. Better cholesterol. There are two main kinds of cholesterol in the body, one that’s actually good for you and one that can cause dangerous buildup in your blood veins. Two things help bring both of these cholesterols to the right levels: a vegetable-heavy diet and regular exercise.
4. Resist the effects of aging. Diet and exercise can help keep you looking and feeling youthful, both directly and indirectly. A healthy diet will include lots of natural antioxidants which fight the aging process, whole gentle exercise can help your body resist the soreness and stiffness of aging. Visit firstpost.com/.
5. A stronger immune system. Your body is better able to handle germs and stay healthy when you eat well and exercise often.
6. Better mood. Did you know that exercise directly affects your mood? Exercise releases endorphins, which give a sense of happiness.
7. Better sexual function. Exercise plays an important role in releasing hormones that increase the sex drive. Both men and women tend to have a higher libido and better sexual function when they work out regularly.But it is always better to test sexual health. Either by consulting doctor or through kits available in the pharmacy. HealthyMD free HIV testing kit can also help to know about the sexual health status.
8. Less stress. We could all use less stress in our lives. A bad diet can have all sorts of effects on your anxiety levels, while exercise is one of the single most effective ways to beat stress.
9. Improved sleep. Nutrition and exercise are very helpful to provide quality sleep. Those who are physically active sleep longer and deeper than sedentary individuals. In addition, a poor diet such as one loaded with sugar or alcohol can disrupt sleep and compromise the quality.